Here is a page of photos to have a look at Patrick’s work.
Patrick’s passion for photography has been with him for as long as he can remember. With a constant desire to excel in his field he has sought out some of the finest professionals in the field to study under and along with to gain more knowledge of his craft. He is a member of the Professional Photographers of America. Patrick enters the international competition each year with his work and competes on a national level.
The organization’s membership is comprised of professional photographers from all over the globe and has a fantastic continuing education program. He has earned two degrees: Master of Photography & Photographic Craftsmen and numerous awards for his work. Wedding Photography has been a creative outlet that combines fine portraiture and photojournalism with creative expression. He currently has (1) Wedding Album and (2) Prints accepted into the PPA Kodak International Loan Collection. Patrick is based out of the metro Detroit area but travels.
- Profession Photographers of America “Master of Photography” & PPA “Photographic Craftsman”
- Professional Photographers of America Awards: (23) PPA National Exhibition Merits and numerous other awards detailed below.
- Photographic Craftsman degree – Professional Photographers of America.
Check out some of his
| Wedding Blog Posts | Client Testimonials | Book Patrick Now |
Patrick’s Professional Recognition, Education & Awards through
Professional Photographers of America & affiliates: (aka PPA)
– Profession Photographers of America “Master of Photography” & PPA “Photographic Craftsman”
– (23) PPA National Exhibition Merits – (6) PPA Kodak National Loan Collection Merits – (18) PPA Speaker Merits – (13) PPA Achievement of Service & Continuing Education Merits – PPO (Ohio) – Court of Honor Award
– Profession Photographers of America National Convention: Album “Scotland” selected among top 5 in the nation. – (2) Fuji Masterpiece, Mid-East States Awards – Wedding Album – Bill Stockwell Award, Mid-East States Awards – “Maker of the Most Outstanding Wedding Album” – John R. Hoverman Award, Mid-East States Awards – “Maker of One of the More Outstanding Wedding Album”
Master of Photography degree – Professional Photographers of America.
He has met the standards of excellence set by the Professional Photographers of America. The degree is earned by nominations presented to the PPA Board and approved by the Council. The Honorary Master of Photography degree is one of the highest honors awarded by PPA. Individuals receiving this degree are automatically made Life Members of the PPA. PPA is worldwide association, which exists to assist its more than 20,000 members in achieving their professional, artistic and fraternal goals, to promote public awareness of the profession and to advance the making of images in all of its disciplines as an art, a science and a visual recorder of history.
Photographic Craftsman degree – Professional Photographers of America.
Patrick has met the standards of excellence set by the Professional Photographers of America and has been awarded the Photographic Craftsman degree in Recognition of service to the photographic profession as an orator, author and mentor.